Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Programado

Transfers came in, and, Elder Brown stays in Venado Tuerto!! Elder Cook went to Rosario, and Elder Hill came and is my new comp. He is from Yreka, California. He´s my third comp from California. He went to BYU for a year before the mission and is pretty new out here, just recently finished his training. He ran cross country in high school and we agreed to run every day >.<  I don´t know what I was thinking when I agreed, I just know I gotta do more workouts, and he will certainly help with that.
We have a sweet investigator named Junior. He´s 9. He´s the brother in law of a less active family. He has a date to get baptized the 10th of December and is really excited, and we are too!!! He is really smart and learns fast and it sticks. He doesn´t just learn and forget.
Sunday we had and investigator in church!!! She said she loved it and wants to go back again!!
Sorry for the worst email in the world. The lady that owns this computer cafe wants to sleep the siesta and is telling us to leave.
Elder Brown
1 Nephi 3:7-8

 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
 And it came to pass that when my father had heard these words he was exceedingly glad, for he knew that I had been blessed of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment