Monday, March 13, 2017

Twenty

I turned 20 on Wednesday, and I don´t feel any different. Maybe a little heavier, because I ate a lot of junk food this last week. I got spoiled with a cake and with a lot of asado. Unfortunately, I couldn´t take any pictures because of technical difficulties with my camera. Luckily though, a member took a pic with his phone. In the picture you will see that I am with Elder Ostler (a former comp). He is my Zone Leader and he and his comp felt like we needed to go on splits Wednesday. So, Elder Ostler (who, coincidently, or not, was my comp on my last birthday), got to enjoy the cake and the asado.
This last week has been filled with good food and good experiences.
One huge miracle was Leonel. He showed up to church with his friend. His friend is from another city, Baigorria. He however lives close to our church, and that is were his friend brought him. He has been going to institute with some friends (one of which is about to go to Chile for a mission) and they invited him to go to church. He did, and there we met him. He said he loved church and we will visit him on Wednesday.
Elder Brown
Moroni 7:45

  45 And acharity suffereth long, and is bkind, and cenvieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily dprovoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.


No comments:

Post a Comment