Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bautismos

An old cannon
BAPTISMS!
Me and Elder Taylor
This week was awesome.

This was the first time that I have had two baptisms in the same month, and even more, on the same day. Noelia´s parents and sister went, and they loved it, because we baptized as Jesus got baptized, by immersion. They agreed to have the missionaries visit their house. I hope they too get baptized. The following Sunday, Pablo committed himself to get baptized June 3rd. So, we will be working a lot with him.

Elder Doolin has been transferred to another city. It was a great last week together. He was a really good companion. I shall miss him a lot. I learned a lot with and from him.

My new companion is Elder Taylor. He´s from a little town close to Houston called Vidor. He´s not a steriotypical Texan that is full of himself and his state. He is a super humble missionary, and a SUPER hard worker. He´s also pretty fun. We get along really well. In his words "I haven´t gotten along so well with a companion in so little time." He looks JUST LIKE my cousin Tyton Larsen. This transfer is gonna be a blast. Lot´s of fun, and LOT´S of work!

Elder Brown

Mosiah 13:14
14 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment