Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day





Well, first off, happy mother´s day to all!

Second off, I had an emergency transfer. I am now in a city called San Nicolás. My area/ ward is Barrio Oeste. I am pretty excited about this area. It is known for having success. This`ll be really sweet.

My last companion, Elder Taylor, showed up to Rosario sick. He was in bed for the first week, got better, and got me sick. I was in bed for the second week haha. But, I was able to catch up on a lot of reading. I read a lot from Jesus the Christ. For those who have not yet read it, I REALLY recommend it (not as much as the Book of Mormon, but still).

More than that, I don´t have too much to report. I am now feeling well, don´t worry. Learning a lot and excited to work!!

Elder Brown

Ether 12:41

  41 And now, I would commend you to aseek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth brecord of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment