Monday, May 22, 2017

Ward Like the States

The MTC Crew 


I forgot to tell you last week, but, my camera broke. My last comp accidently dropped it while taking a pic of me with some members from Alberdi. Oh well. All future pictures, for now, will come from my new comp, Elder Bird.

I totally forgot to tell you about my new comp. He is from Westfield Massachuttes. But, his family moved to Meridian Idaho, where my comp Elder Terrell is from. He´s 21. He´s a capo. Super down to earth. He´s a really great guy.

My new ward is HUGE. I feel like I´m in the States. 140 people from my ward attend church weekly, and about 50 more from a nearby branch also go to our church building because their´s got damaged in a flood.

We started teaching a family from Misiones, the province where the Iguazu Falls are at. They have had lots of problems with churches in the past, and are gonna love the LDS church when they go this Sunday. Their names are Leo, Laura, and Héctor. All three of them said that they´d get baptized if they feel like God tells them that the LDS church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. Please pray for them.

I just love being a missionary.

Elder Brown

Alma 37:16-17

16 But if ye keep the commandments of God, and do with these things which are sacred according to that which the Lord doth command you, (for you must appeal unto the Lord for all things whatsoever ye must do with them) behold, no power of earth or hell can take them from you, for God is powerful to the fulfilling of all his words.
17 For he will fulfil all his promises which he shall make unto you, for he has fulfilled his promises which he has made unto our fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment