Monday, June 12, 2017

Peru Again




















I have a new comp... again. He is my second Latino companion. He, like my trainor Elder Yaques, is from Peru. His name is Elder Jimenez. He has been out for a little over a year. He is really humble and a really hard worker. I am excited for this transfer. This guy just works like crazy.

So, once again, I had a sick companion. Poor Elder Bird was in bed from Tuesday to Saturday. Then, I got a little sick too for taking care of him. But, I am feeling great now and Elder Jimenez is pretty healthy. So, I hope we can both work hard all transfer long! Even though Elder Bird was sick, we were still able to get some things done from our pensh. We made some important phone calls, resolved some problems some other missionaries were having, and were able to organize real well our Area Book.

The Mormon World is TINY. On Sunday, I met an RM who shared an apartment with Ian Keller for eleven months in Brazil. I dont remember his first name, but his last name is Cardenaz (or Cardenas, it sounds the same).

Love you all! ¡Que esten bien!

Elder Brown

Ether 12:27  And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumblethemselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment