Tuesday, July 12, 2016

One-Eyed Deer

This week flew by. Lot´s of stuff happened.

We had divisions with our District Leader. It was pretty sweet. Got to go to the river to visit some people that live over there on the banks. That place is what I imagined all of South America to be. Kinda poorer area. Lots of houses made out of bricks and sheet metal. The river was really pretty though. I would have taken pics, but, had I brought my camera there, I would have gotten robbed for sure.

This week we had transfers, and, Elder Sanchez... stays in Empalme! Elder Brown... does not stay in Empalme! 😢 I shall miss that place. I learned a TON. Worked really hard. Made a lot of friends. That place shall forever be in my heart. I loved it. It was tough, but, I loved it.

We had a sick lesson with César. He´s gonna get baptized next week! I´ll send the pic when Elder Sanchez sends it to me. I´m so excited for him!!

In church on Sunday, I got asked to speak about tithing. I got asked at 8:58, and was to give the talk during sacrament, which started at 11:00. Luckily, I was the last speaker and the other two speakers took up the first 50 min of the meeting. And I had to leave a little bit of time there at the end for the closing hymn, so, I didn´t have to talk for too long.

My new area is Centro 2 C, in the Venado Tuerto Zone ("Venado Tuerto" means "One-Eyed Deer"). I am in the city of Venado Tuerto. In the Center. So our area has all the shops and stuff and there´s are tons of people out all the time. Contacting will be much easier here than it was in Empalme.

My new comp is Elder Sousa. He is from Brazil. From a place called Fortaleza. He´s 19. He´s a really cool guy. We get along pretty well. This transfer is about to be a blast!

Love you all, hope you have a great week!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment