Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Official

I have now officially been emergency transferred. It´s not as exciting as I´ve always thought it would be. At least I got to end my time in Centro 2C with a baptism. I am now officially in Centro 2B. Elder Cook is my new comp.

Sebastian Medina got baptized! Normally, we don´t go to baptism´s of people from other areas, but, he asked that Elder Sousa and I attend, so, we went. He bore his testimony at the end, and it was powerful. It was an awesome baptism.

Another lady Elder Sousa and I contacted is now taking the discussions. We were walking in the street, on our way to visit an investigator, when we saw a lady who´s car had broken down, and we started to push it, in hopes to help her jumpstart it. We pushed (at running speed) for about 500 or 600 meters when she said to stop and she would just tow it. She was really appreciative though, and the missionaries that visit her said she is really receptive. They said her husband is too, so half the battle is already won.

Satan has been attacking super hard, on all fronts. On front, is Tomás. Tomás goes to a super expensive agrotechnical school. One where nothing every happens. On Thursday, one of his friends killed himself one school campus. Tomás already has some psychological issues, and this really messed him up. So, we decided to get together with the branch pres and his wife and eat with them and Tomás. Long story short, the Lord is much more powerful than Satan, and Tomás now is super pumped to push forwardl

I´m somehow out of time. Don´t know how it flies so fast. Love you all!

Elder Brown

Alma 39:9
 Now my son, I would that ye should repent and forsake your sins, and go no more after the lusts of your eyes, but cross yourself in all these things; for except ye do this ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God. Oh, remember, and take it upon you, and cross yourself in these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment